Top Marijuana Strains For Depression
One week into a Trump presidency and the sh*t has hit the fan. The enormity of his impact on the country has caused a major depression throughout the country. Let us count the ways:
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer lies on his first press briefing … then campaign strategist Kellyanne Conway defended the lies, calling them “alternative facts”
- Trump complains of voter fraud, particularly of voters registered to vote in 2 states when it’s revealed that Sean Spicer and Jared Kushner are also allowed to vote in 2 states
Aaaand that’s only in the first week. But before you put your shrink on speed dial, we’ve got you covered. Check out these strains that are excellent for helping you deal with depression:
- AK-47: This special hybrid will chill you out, which God knows is definitely what we need with a Trump administration. AK-47 is a combination of Mexican, Thai, Colombian, and Afghan varieties to give you a unique yet complex flavor profile. Although the AK-47 is a sativa-dominant strain, it’s a popular choice for its efficacy in managing depression because it works so well in regulating moods.
- Pineapple Express: For a shortcut to happiness, look no further than Pineapple Express, a hybrid of Hawaiian Sativa and Trainwreck. True to its name, the Pineapple Express has a tropical aroma that will remind you of happy island vibes. This strain is known for giving strong uplifting and euphoric feelings, and can make you (temporarily) forget about orange people.
- Harlequin: One of the world’s rarest strains, the Harlequin combines Thai, Columbian Gold, Swiss landrace, and Nepali Indica to give a relaxing sensation. Many smokers also report feeling more creative after smoking Harlequin, so you may want to give it a try before engaging in other activities to destress you such as music or art. Don’t worry about the inability to get anything done while on Harlequin because it has a very low THC content, offering users a one-of-a-kind stress relief option that you can even take to be productive.
- Gorilla Glue #4: If you really want to forget about the world for a day, try smoking some Gorilla Glue #4. While it’s only growing in popularity now, we can’t deny the great medicinal benefits of this strain in addressing depression and anxiety because it gives you a happy and relaxed high unlike any other. But with a THC content between 30 – 33.5%, make sure that you plan a day at home or at the beach, a place where you can unwind without worrying about anything else.
- Alaskan Thunder Fuck (ATF): Valued for being a strong, euphoric, and energetic strain, Alaskan Thunder Fuck will have you feeling its effects after just one toke. ATF is a legendary strain for a reason, and while you don’t need one to try it, you probably need it more than you think. ATF will give you a strong appetite but will relax you and keep you happy with a great buzz.
What are your favorite strains for dealing with depression? Share with us in the comments below!
OTHER STORIES YOU MAY ENJOY…
Published at Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:00:00 +0000